10.20.2008

Wonderful Weekend: Head of the Charles + 5k + out of town friends

It was another beautiful fall weekend here, and despite being slightly sick I managed to spend quite a bit of time outside. It was Head of the Charles, so Brentan and I walked down the Mass Ave. bridge all the way to Harvard, watching the crew boats go by. I had never been, despite living in Boston for over five years now. But it was cool, and relaxed, and very collegial, watching rowers pass by (and passing by three different universities, BU, MIT, and Harvard).
Boats waiting to be used....

Brentan by the Charles.

I also ran a 5k race on Sunday morning with Sarah. It was really cold, but we warmed up quick after running. I met my goal, which would be pretty pathetic to an actual runner, but for being sick, and staying out late the night before, it was great! Sarah and I really pushed it.
My face looks kinda smushed in this picture. I blame it on that icy wind off the ocean...
There was a BBQ after the race, which just consisted of the Sausage Guy's sausages. I liked their logo. Its a spacewoman pinup on a rocket. Get it? Right....

10 comments:

  1. its good to know about it? where did you get that information?

    ReplyDelete
  2. its good to know about it? where did you get that information?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, very special, i like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think you add more info about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. well its nice to know that you have great hits here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. its good to know about it? where did you get that information?

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice! hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. zomg so... much... bulldozer spam... the funniest part is now your google ads are all about bulldozers too haha.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin