3.13.2009

xelago.com Pre-launch!

I finally have xelago.com up and running and it is ready to be tested! If anyone is interested in trying it out, I would appreciate it so much!

If you haven't been to the site before, it will ask you to register. After you register you can find friends, and connect through Facebook to automatically add your Facebook friends that use xelago. Then you need to rate a whole bunch of places and events! I keep adding and updating them, so there will be more, but if you see that your favorite or least favorite thing to do isn't added, please suggest it through the site!

Once a few people have signed up and rated things it will give you recommendations, which is the best part!

PLEASE let me know if you have any trouble using the site, or if you have comments, fixes, spot any bugs, or think of any cool features I should add.

Oooooh, I am so excited for people to begin using it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin