3.05.2009

Dear Doostang,

I really would like to use your website, I would. You offer so many interesting sounding jobs, and not just in finance. But I can't justify paying you $30 a month to join your premium membership. And all of your job postings seem to be premium access only! I can't even look at these jobs. How are you getting the best of the best if you insist on PAYMENT to access these jobs. I am an exceptional job candidate, but I can't justify paying you money, because I am OUT OF A JOB which is why I need to use your site. Please give me free access so I can continue to use your services. I'll even look at some ads if you want me to.

Sincerely,
Liz

1 comment:

  1. Haha, good post! (found it through viralogy.com) I used to use Doostang too but not anymore...its not that friendly

    And great point on those who pay to find job opportunities may be the most desperate and least impressive.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin