7.07.2009

Life Update

Its been a month! I've been blog lazy. But I've been otherwise busy!

First, I got a job! I went out to San Francisco to interview for a position at the Exploratorium, and found out less than a week later that I got the job. I am super excited for the job, it involves interviewing lots of people and building on my research/interview skills. I'm starting in 2 weeks and have to get my apartment in order to move out. I won't be back to live in Boston after my one-way flight to CA! Brentan will drive across the country with some of our stuff.

Second: The house that we were looking at before completely fell through (though the deal isn't completely dead yet), so on my trip to San Francisco I looked at a few more houses in Fremont and Newark and put an offer on a really cute house with a large yard. I would love to live there, but who knows what will happen.

Third: I took a trip back to Minnesota to visit my family and go to a wedding of my childhood friend, Sonja. The wedding was really pretty, and I had a fun time, as always, catching up with people I haven't seen in years. Since high school!
Brentan and I at the wedding.Flower envy!

So thats the big updates in my life. Next weekend I'm visiting my new nephew, Jack, in Maryland. I can't wait to meet the little guy!

Also, Henry got a boat. I got to ride in it. We almost sank, but it was an adventure!

2 comments:

  1. When researching the top questions asked by interviewers, do not feel tempted to memorize sample answers and repeat them at your interview. It is imperative that you use your own experience as your basis in order to avoid your answers sounding fake and rehearsed, and in order that you can expand on them if asked to do so.

    Join Our Free TeleSeminar on July 14, 2009: How to Transform Your Career, Claim Your Power and Get Unstuck in Today's Turbulent Market Place

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin