3.01.2007

Post #1

So this is my first post on blogger. Hmmmm.
I'm so attracted to blogs.

I downloaded Picassa today between my classes. It seems like an iTunes for pictures. So easy to use, but I hope it doesn't mess with my computer like iTunes does. What other music software is good and easy to use? I get so confused with Winamp.
I feel inspired to check out this computer stuff (which I'm not usually likely to do) because I'm reading The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman. Friedman has sofar discussed the beginnings of computers and the internet and web browsers, and I just read the part about how open use software changed the world. So I know Picassa and Blogger aren't open use, but I don't know how to program anyway.
The book hasn't lived up to how my dad described it so far, but I'm not even a third through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin