4.07.2009

Back on the Job Search Horse

I'm back looking for jobs in San Francisco, and working on xelago after a few weeks hiatus doing a bit of contract work for a consulting company. (Ask me in person how much I liked this).

Its hard to get myself motivated to do stuff. Stuff I don't necessarily want to do. I want to search for things online, and make crafts, and just be passive, and I have to be a little more aggressive and motivated. Well, I am motivated, just not motivated enough to do anything about it.

Any tips for actually getting your butt in gear? Also any tips on how I can make xelago super successful? Or tips on fantastic jobs that I would love and am completely qualified for in San Francisco starting around August?

2 comments:

  1. Wait... You're moving to San Fran in August? What?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, this is what happens when you don't return phone calls. :)

    Also, I will be in MN this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin