1.18.2009

New Web Site Idea!

I've recently been looking for some entrepreneurship opportunities and came up with a great idea for a new website, which is a little like a combination of Yelp and Netflix. I don't want to reveal too much, but essentially, it will give recommendations on things to do (concerts, museums, restaurants, etc.) based on previous ratings. Brentan is helping out with the coding a lot. And if you want to help me out a little, you can go to this survey I made, and fill it out!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=B_2bU7mXFsKukqy5UCpjim5A_3d_3d

It would be fantastic if you could spend about five minutes filling this out. If you could send it out to some other friends, I would really appreciate that, too!

Also, if you have any web site hints or tips, or would like to help me out in this endeavor, please feel free to get back to me! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin