11.19.2008

Old Things

I don't have much new stuff going on right now...kinda in limbo.
So! I decided I would post some old pictures from when I was in France a few years ago. They are some of my favorite pictures that I have ever taken.This is taken outside of Versailles, on a very cold, misty, magical winter day.
Also outside of Versailles.
The top of the Sacre Coeur in Paris.
Arc d'Triomphe with tourists.
Looking out of the Musee d'Orsay at the Louvre and the Sacre Coeur.
A giant ferris wheel at dusk in Nice.
The whole trip was not just pretty sights. This is Lauren and I when we were homeless and trapped in a train station overnight. They kicked us out of the waiting area and we had to stay in a place with no heat in January! What an adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin