10.09.2009

Sonoma Wine Country

Last Sunday Brentan and I went up to the little town of Windsor, CA in Sonoma County to meet up with Uncle Lloyd and Helene who were there for the past week tasting wine and eating good food with their wine group from North Carolina.

We went to a few wineries with them and had a nice dinner with their group! I took a few pictures at Acorn Vineyards, which was super tiny.

Wine country was not as snobby and upscale as I thought it would be. I had only ever been wine tasting in Vermont and Maryland, which are not known for their nice wines like Sonoma County is! (Not to say Vermont or Maryland wine was bad) I did have some delicious wine on Sunday though!
Oh boy, Brentan enjoyed those fresh-from-the-vine merlot grapes! Where can we buy those? :)

It was a party. Lloyd has some wine for the party later, too!

1 comment:

  1. Oh My! I found you blog through Blogher and then saw your photo. I looked at it again, and sure enough, Liz from Wellesley! How are you? You look like you are having fun! Congratulations on your marriage. I moved to Turkey in February, but before that, lived in California as well.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin