6.17.2008

The Puppini Sisters


I went out with Jesskwan on Friday night to see this group called the Puppini Sisters at the Regatta Bar in Cambridge. They were quite the throwback to the 40's and cabaret-- a group I'd go see with Kristy in high school.
And apparently they've appeared on TV and toured all over the world. But they were cute and entertaining and great singers. And mostly just entertaining.
Jess and I were the youngest people there, per usual. They sang a cover of I Will Survive, and classics like Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy. They apparently modeled themselves after the Andrews Sisters, (so Kristy is a really appropriate tie-in, since she played one of the Andrews Sisters in a show!) but I think they sexed themselves up a bit.

Afterwards Jess and I got some super delicious fro-yo with fresh fruit on top. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin